LOOK ALIVE OR THEY'LL THINK YOU'RE DEAD.
ABOUT THE RESEARCHER
I'm not trying to persuade anyone. I know better. This is a public archive of information that I have gleaned for more years than most of you have been alive.
After medical training, & service as Navy Medical Corpsman, I earned 2 science degrees & began researching & publishing about atmospheric pollution like acid rain. My oath to protect US from foreign and DOMESTIC enemies did not end when I took off my uniform and it's time to bring to task those who took the same oath but betray it. Thus it is my traing and instinct to reprach those who would deny independence of fellow citizens
I have been diagnosed for a disease named after Lyme, Connecticut, which is proximal to Plum Island Army Biological Research Center that was run by a NAZI scientist that was brought to the US by Henry Kissinger in 'Operation Paper Clip'.
Americans are afflicted with a far more serious disease than mine. I call it "LIE DISEASE" which is just as toxic as the layers of poisonous chemtrails blotting out our skies. Yet Americans buy layers of lies while a "feral" government defiles our skies.
If you think this is just another "conspiracy theory" you are right. The conspiracy is your silent compliance to your own demise. It's time to read actual Public Law 105-85 covering your consentual agreement that allowing chemtrail & bioweapon testing on civilians.
"There's class warfare, all right, but it's my class, the rich class, that's making war, and we're winning." - Warren Buffett.
14th AMENDMENT OF THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES
1947 NURENBURG DOCTORS' TRIALS FOR WAR CRIMES
from whence the following code was derived...
1. Required is the voluntary, well-informed, understanding consent of the human subject in a full legal capacity.
2. Objective should aim at positive results for society that cannot be procured in some other way.
3. It should be based on previous knowledge (like, an expectation derived from animal experiments) that justifies the experiment.
4. Objective should be set up in a way that avoids unnecessary physical and mental suffering and injuries.
5. It should not be conducted when there is any reason to believe that it implies a risk of death or disabling injury.
6. The risks should be in proportion to (that is, not exceed) the expected humanitarian benefits.
7. Preparations and facilities must be provided that adequately protect the subjects against potential risks.
8. The staff who conduct or take part in the objective must be fully trained and scientifically qualified.
9. The human subjects must be free to immediately quit at any point when they feel physically or mentally unable to go on.
10. Likewise, the medical staff must stop at any point when they observe that continuation would be dangerous.